Thursday, July 24, 2008

summer + girly beer = bliss.

Michelob Ultra, oh how I love thee. Seriously. Ultra is the best girl beer on the market. And now there is reason to love them even more - new fruity flavors just in time for summer. Or, if you are in my area, just in time for perhaps summer of 2009. This stuff is in high demand in the Dallas area and no one can keep their shelves stocked with this stuff. Luckily, I was able to snatch a few (okay, 3) 6-packs of the Pomegranate Raspberry flavor after searching high and low for these precious babies. It is DEEEEEEEEEE-lightful. I have also tried the Cactus Lime and the Tuscan Orange Grapefruit. Those two don't seem to be as difficult to find.

So go grab you some! And make sure you take Dora, you will need her help locating these hot commodities.

1 comment:

sillyspender06 said...

I so agree with you...I know I know, I'm not old enough but we are all a little mischievous sometimes...lol! They are pretty good, but not too hard to find in Topeka!!!