Tuesday, July 8, 2008

cheat.

Every now and then, I like to cheat the system. This does not make me a bad mom. No, no, no. This makes me a creative mom. And you should feel honored. Because I am going share some of my secrets with you, my fellow mamas.

I love to bake. Baking is my favorite past-time. (Past-time? What's past-time?) Anyway, I am pretty darn good at making things from scratch, but every once in a while, I find myself in a pickle and need something quick to take to a shindig. So, I pull out my trusty box of Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix from Costco. Semi-sweet, bittersweet and milk chocolate, to be exact. These brownies are just plain amazing. I cannot even begin to describe their awesomeness. Okay, so a few words: gooey, chocolately, rich, decadent...you get the idea. You get six packages and can make as few or as many as you like. I would suggest many.

The smell of baking brownies is essentially free therapy.

No comments: