Monday, July 7, 2008

filofax fun.

Yesterday, I rented 27 dresses. I'm not a huge Katherine Heigl fan, but it was a rather cute chick flick. If anyone has been a bridesmaid, I'm sure you can relate to the hideous dresses you had to wear. We won't even talk about past prom dresses.
I digress...

Near the beginning of the movie, Katherine's character checks her Filofax in the cab. I am a sucker for organizational products and it happened to be a burnt orange color, which ia super fun color trend right now. Good thing for rewind. I went back about 20 times when it was first mentioned because I couldn't figure out what the heck they were saying. FILOFAX. Yeah, so what, she was getting made fun of for living in the 80s, but that thing was super cute. So I did a quick internet search and find the official site: http://www.filofaxusa.com/. Super cute planners. Even if they are so 80s. Whatever.

No comments: