Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hotsling = hot mama.

Hotslings. The hottest thing in mommy fashion. When I was pregnant, I had to have the Baby Bjorn, ready to strap on at any second. So I bought one. A few days after coming home with Dakota, I decided I needed a Hotsling. This thing is fabulous. Don't get me wrong, I still love the Bjorn, but the great thing about the Hotsling is that you can continue to use it even when your baby surpasses the 20 lb. mark. (So sad...your baby is growing up! sniff.) They come in great patterns and what's even better is they are compact. That means you can stuff it in your diaper bag and off you go. Cause let's face it - some places are just not condusive to your Hummer-sized Graco Travel System. They can be found in specialty baby shops or online. You can also do a store locator search on their site. I even saw a few at my local Target the other day. Happy slinging!

No comments: